Roxanne Sher Olson
Roxanne’s background in estate planning, business law, family law, and real property law gives her clients unique access to cross-disciplinary insight. Law is divided into disciplines, but life is not. If you are married you need your estate plan to be drafted in a way that takes family law into consideration. If you are selling your home or your business you need an attorney that will alert you when decisions you make affect your family agreements or your living trust. Roxanne is warm, relatable and you wont be able to shock her. She will see through the confusion and help you form a legal strategy that works.
- Graduated law school with magna cum laude honors (2003)
- Master’s Degree in International Policy, graduating again at the top of her class (2004)
- Sustainable Development Law & Policy Articles Editor (2003)
- Godsey Award (2002)
- Salutatorian (1994)
- Phi Beta Kappa (1998)
- Founding President of American University’s Consumer Protection Student Association (2001)
- Roscoe Hogan Environmental Law Essay Award (2002)
- Myers Society Award (2002)
Paralegal and Mediator
Brenna is a certified paralegal and mediator, who recently passed the bar and is in the process of becoming a fully licensed attorney. She graduated from the Monterey College of Law and found her calling in estate planning. After experiencing the loss of her sweetheart several years ago, and the legal strife that follows an already difficult time, she has dedicated herself to helping others keep their ducks in a row so they can to enjoy living in the moment. She offers skilled and quality groundwork for clients, as well as assisting the firm in promoting preventative law that avoids litigation.
- Monterey College of Law
Juris Doctorate; 2015.
- California Polytechnic State University, San Luis Obispo
B.S. in Social Sciences with a minor in Environmental Legal Studies; 2009.
- National Lawyers Guild
Executive Board Member, Bay Area Chapter; 2013 - 2014
- Certified Community Mediator
- Certified Divorce Mediator